Saturday, May 21, 2011

Build a Blossom Scrapbook Pages

First I want to let you know that I was inspired by Peggy Finney's cute scrapbook page you can find here.  I just fell in love with this page and had to make my own.  We will be making this in class in June.  I used my garden for the subject, but it could be used for many different other subjects.  This was so much fun to create and thanks Peggy for meditating and coming up with this wonderful creation.


Page 1 My Garden
Page 2 My Garden
My Garden
Recipe:
Stamps:  
Build a Blossom(Occasions Mini)
Paper:  
Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink:
  More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy, Tempting Turquoise, Always Artichoke
Accessories:
Big Shot, Swirly Sizzlets Decorative Strip Die(which I purchased just to make this card), Blossom Petals Punch

6 comments:

Twila said...

Debbie, love your two page layout. So pretty,what a great way to show off your flower gardens.

Sandi said...

Oh my gosh Debbie -- these pages are totally gorgeous!!! I just put the Swirly Decorative Strip Die on my order this morning, as I have been wanting it for ages. What a coincidence that you would post your projects using it today. And I love "EVERYTHING" on your layouts, so I will be CASEing this with no changes. The colors, layout, and choice of stamp set are perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your designs.
Hugs,
Sandi

Unknown said...

Wow Debbie, these are fantastic! I LOVE how you did all those flower variations.

Shari Winterstein said...

Nice watermark! ;))))) Oops - I was supposed to be looking at these GORGEOUS scrapbook pages. Thanks for blessing my day in so many ways today. :)

Dale Morin said...

What beautiful pages. Love the layout.

Marian said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL layout! I love it!