Thursday, January 20, 2011

Springtime Scalloped Circle Easel Card

Springtime Scalloped Circle Easel Card
Finally finished the last card for my Monday night card class.  I have Bronwyn Eastley to thank for her great tutorial on her blog: addinktivedesigns .  I was inspired by two challenges with this card.  The first was Creative-Sketches CS16T and the challenge was to use punches or dies on the card and used both with this one.  The second made me think of spring: Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge SCIC #36


I pulled out the Easter Blossoms stamp set and used the cherry branch for the center of my circle.  I just love pink and brown together, don't you?


Recipe:

Stamps:

Ink:
Paper:

Accessories:
Stampin' Up! Satin Ribbon

Tomorrow I am mailing off 62 cards to Operation Write HomeI am so proud of my group of stampers!

 


13 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! This is gorgeous.

Dale Morin said...

How beautiful! Love those colors.

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Wow Debbie!! This is stunning!! So many gorgeous details. It's perfect for the challenge. I'm so glad I still have some of that Chocolate Chip satin ribbon. It;s my favorite!! Thanks so much for playing along at the SCIC!!!

Cori Kozak said...

This is beautiful!! Love all the layering and the stamps you chose are just perfect. Thanks for playing along at Stamping Celebration!!

Jen Timko said...

Gorgeous!! This is a work of art! Wow on the OWH mailing, too. What lucky heroes to be receiving more cards from you and your stampers!

Jen Timko

Candace Lawlor said...

Gorgeous! Awesome take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration this week!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Debbie this card is so beautiful. Would be hard to give away. LOL! It's one of my favourite styles and I just love all your layers and of course "the bow". TFS!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!!

Hands On said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love your combination of stamp sets. Thanks for playing at the SCIC!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Great combo of stamps. I love that it is a scallop circle card too! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

~Erica~ said...

Simply Stunning!! Thanks fo rplaying at SCIC!

Kristie W. said...

This is beautiful! Love pink & brown together!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card! I love this color combination! Truly a stunning card!

Wishing you a good weekend!

Barbara Diane