Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gerber Daisies Class

Well, I finally finished my Gerber Daisy class project.  We will be making five daisies and you will also get the metal bucket to put them in.  I have Shelly Bohan to thank for her tutorial on how to make them, but as always I put my own twist on them.

Gerber Daisy Bucket

Gerber Daisies
Daisies Up Close
In Color Gerber Daisy
Recipe:
Paper:
Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Ink:
Old Olive
Accessories:
Big Shot, Flower Daisies #2 bigz Die, Tombow glue, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects, bone folder, meat skewers, metal bucket, SU packing material

14 comments:

María said...

Such a Beautiful and Gorgeous Flowers!! TFS :)

Jane Giggy said...

Your Gerber Daisies are just amazing! You did an wonderful job recreating a "real" Gerber Daisy.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful and look just like real ones!! I will be featuring these Gerber Daisies on My Crafty Picks #16 with a link back to your blog on 5-18-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Dale Morin said...

Just beautiful! Love the colors and they look so real.

Kay said...

So stinkin' cute!! They look so real too!!

Patti said...

Beautiful. They look like the "real" thing. And your choice of colors is great.

Created by Kath said...

These are amazing!

Unknown said...

My Crafty Picks will be posted on 5-15-11 instead of the 18th like I said earlier. Sorry about that!!

Roberta said...

I love these! I am going to try to make these for my sister's baby shower next month. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are spectacular!

Anne Marie Hile said...

My favorite flowers, EVER!! They look so realistic! Wonderful choice of colors! :)

KilkennyVFX said...

These have to be prettiest paper daisies I have seen. Your color combinations are gorgeous! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, your gerbs turned out wonderfully. Love your own little twist.

Cjko said...

These are really neat! I love Gerbers.