Thursday, June 30, 2011

Card Buffet

I am so sad to be leaving my favorite Designer Series Papers behind and some of my favorite stamp sets, but so excited that the new catalog goes live tomorrow!  The last two months I have started having card buffets.  We are having so much fun at these classes.  I have been using retiring paper and falling in love with them and today is the last day to order them.  I found my mojo yesterday and I have been designing cards like crazy.  Here are the cards for our next buffet:
































5 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

WOW!!!!!! These are great cards and I'm sure everyone is going to enjoy this group. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

Patty Mickle said...

You have really great cards for your card buffet. I am planning on giving a buffet a try in August. I can't wait! TFS your cards. I may have to case a few.

Creative Cardiology said...

Love these cards Debbie! This is my year to make this a business so you have inspired me to book my own card buffet (with a couple of cards cased from you no doubt!)
Thanks for sharing.

Miss Vicky said...

Wow Debbie, these are great. What a great way to use all your retired papers....

Patti Leeke said...

Debbie, I am impressed with your blog. Will come back again later and see if I can do something like this. Thank you for sharing.