Thursday, November 17, 2011

Technique Class

Tonight is Technique Class at my home.  We will be learning two new techniques that I have been wanting to do for a long time.  The first is the Stained Mosaic Technique.

Christmas Postcard Stained Mosaic
 You can find the directions for this technique here: Stained Mosaic and the second technique can be found here: Wax Paper Resist .

Season of Joy Wax Paper Resist

 I used the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for this card and Cherry Cobbler ink.  Don't you just love it?  I'll be using this technique again. 

5 comments:

Melissa Chapman said...

The stained glass is so cool! I will have to give that try!

Dale Morin said...

Two really great techniques. I haven't used either in a while. Thanks for the inspiration.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great projects Debbie. I haven't tried the stained glass one but it looks really interesting and I love the waxed paper resist, it's so neat to see the results. TFS.

Shari Winterstein said...

These are wonderful projects. I love using the wax paper technique and it's been a long time. Guess I better think about this for a class. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Wow those are so Cool! What a fun Class.

Hugs
Shirley