Saturday, January 7, 2012

Merry Monday Challenge #1

The Mocha Morning Sounding Joy
I know, I'm crazy, but I ran into a brand new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper and could not pass it by.  Leslie is a wonderful talented lady and I have been following her blog for a long time.  Good time to get a start on next year's Christmas cards and I will have this one available to make in my card buffet.  So, here is the Challenge Sketch:

Recipe:
Stamps:  The Sounding Joy and Season of Joy
Ink:  Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Early Espresso and Gold cardstock, Paper Vellum and Mocha Morning DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Oval Scallop Frame, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Border, Black and Gold Emboss Powder, Embossing Buddy

6 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

That DSP is so good for so many themes of cards! Love your embossed greeting and the bow to match! It is great that you have joined Lesley's challenge - an excellent way to get Christmas cards made ahead of time!

None None said...

Beautiful! I love the Joy embossed on the vellum and this stamp set is a particular favorite of mine.

Shelia said...

beautiful. I especially like the embossing and the bow.

Lesley said...

A beautiful card Debbie, I especially love the gold cardstock with the black accents. Thank you for joining in this week...you are one card ahead for next Christmas!
Smiles,
Lesley

Leigh said...

I do like your sentiment and that dsp is lovely to use.

Meghan said...

I'm in love with the colour combo, I never would have put it together myself and it's just so classy!