Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet Stitches Purse and Card Class

The Sweet Stitches Purse and Card Class will be held on May 5th and I have one opening still.  I was very inspired by Amanda Coughlin's tote, but wanted to make it larger so that my cards would fit in completely and not show.  I went to SCS to their tutorials and modified one to come up with this:
Sweet Stitches Purse

Sweet Stitches Gift Card
Then I thought it would be nice to have a gift card to enclose with the gift and after seeing many versions using the Scallop Envelope die, I was of course, too cute!
I have been thinking about making note cards similar to the ones made by Becky Roberts and I thought this project was perfect for them.  This is a card you could easily replace for the recipient of your Sweet Stitches Purse.
Sweet Stitches Note Cards and Envelopes
And the final picture of the entire class:
Sweet Stitches Purse and Card Class
Recipe:
Stamps:  Sew Suite, In Stitches(I removed mine from the wheel and cut into separate stitches)
Paper:
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight card stock and Sweet Stitches DSP
Ink:
Soft Suede, Melon Mambo
Accessories:
Big Shot, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Sweet Buttons Embosslits, 3" Circle Original Die,Scallop Envelope Bigz Die, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brads, Melon Mambo Pompom Trim, 1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, Rose Red 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon

7 comments:

craftystamper said...

Cute projects.

Created by Kath said...

These are really cute!

Dale Morin said...

What a great project. I keep wishing I lived closer to you!

Inking Idaho said...

Super cute project, Debbie!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Debbie, this is a great project! I would love to attend your class! :)

Michey said...

Debbie, this is such a brilliant gift set! Your attention to detail is supurb and I *adore* the little gift tag addition! Thanks so much for inspiring me this morning!

SarahLP said...

These are gorgeous, thanks for sharing!!