Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mother's Day Card Class

I finally finished the other two cards for the 5/3 Mother's Day card class.  If you don't have a special woman to give these to, we can make them into birthday or thank you cards. The first card I have seen all over the internet, but I loved it so much that I wanted to make one to share with you.  I don't know who first designed this card, but thank you, I love it.  This uses the branch from the Easter Blossoms, I just love this stamp set and I hope it carries over to the new catalog in July.


CASEd Mother's Day Blossoms
Recipe:
Stamp:  Easter Blossoms, Something to Celebrate
Paper:
Pretty in Pink, Confetti White and Early Espresso Card Stock
Ink:
Early Espresso
Accessories:
Big Shot, Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Uni-Ball White Signo Ball Pen

Mother Four Frames Flower Garden
Starting May 1st our new Summer Mini Catalog starts.  I am so excited about the new Flower Garden Embossing Folder that is in the new catalog.  See how beautifully it embosses the card stock?   You are just limited by your own imagination.  I had a new package of Peach Parfait card stock to be opened, so I consulted my Color Coach for suggested color combination with the Peach Parfait.  I just love the resulting colors together, don't you?
Recipe:
Stamp:
Four Frames
Paper:
Whisper White, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz Card Stock, Pear Pizzazz In Color DSP Paper Pack
Ink:
Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso Markers
Accessories:
Big Shot, Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch

6 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Debbie, your Mother's Day card is so pretty. That is my favorite color combo...I just used it again today, actually! I love how you used the new embossing folder, too. I had that sitting on my desk today waiting for some insiration. Here it is! Gorgeous color combo, too! :)

Michey said...

These cards are both great! I used a version of your first card in my April classes and it was far and away the class favorite! I'm sure your gals will love both of these! (which reminds me, I need to get that new embossing folder... >.<

Dale Morin said...

Love both these cards. Now I see yet another way to use the new embossing folder. TFS

Patti said...

Lovely mother's day cards. I'm looking forward to working with the new EF when I get it. The peach parfait was a great choice for the card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards! The pink was is so delicate and I love the boldness of the orange and green card!

Juanita B said...

Stunning cards, great colors and design. TFS.