Monday, March 19, 2012

Lego Birthday - rs#3

Lego Birthday

Well, I finally am posting on my blog, don't faint.  First my mojo left the building, then I visited my darling daughter and her husband and menagerie.  Then my father fell and I went to help the parental units.  So, I'm home and mojo has returned.  YEA!!!!

One of the demonstrators that I received blog posts from introduced retro sketches to me and I decided to try out their fun challenge for the Lego Birthday card above, I decided to flip the sketch on it's side.   And here is retrosketches#3:
Just a reminder that there is less than two weeks left of sale-a-bration!  If you go to the bar on the right you can click and see the great items that are available for free for purchasing $50 in product.  You can go shopping on my website by clicking on the Shop Now button on the right also.  The Lego Birthday card will be added to my Card Buffet.  I will be posting more of those cards in the next few days.  Have a great day, it is sunny here and 78 degrees!

Recipe:
Stamps:  Occasions Alphabet
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red and Crumb Cake
Paper:  Big Top Birthday DSP, Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Card Stock
Accessories:  Corner Rounder, 1/2" Circle Scallop Edge Border and Owl Punches, Uniball White Pen, Brights Brads and Retired Stampin' Up! Ribbon

3 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

FUN Lego card Debbie! Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Retrosketches this week!

LeAnne said...

So cute & fun---a great creative card!

Arielle H Gordon said...

Awesome card, Debbie!!! LOVE the fun colors! Thank you so much for playing with us at RetroSketches this week!