Sunday, March 25, 2012

Well Worn Herringbone Technique

Well Worn Herringbone Technique
This is the other card from our Technique Class.  I fell in LOVE with this technique.  You cut 1/4" strips and glue them on your card front.  First you place down the dark strips and then follow with the other colors, placing the same pattern in each area.  The Well Worn DSP was perfect for this technique and doesn't it make a great man card?


Recipe:
Stamps:  Elementary Elegance, Occasions Alphabet
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and So Saffron Card Stock, Well Worn DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Movers and Shapers Curly Label Die and Curly Label Punch


3 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Love your idea Debbie. This is one I will certainly keep in mind and be casing. Beautiful job.

Created by Kath said...

Debbie I CASEd you, here is my post
http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2012/04/more-herringbone.html

Lisa Kmiec said...

Great cards. I love this technique!