Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Love Scrapbook Page

One of my customers asked me last night to design a valentine's page for our crop on Saturday.  I recently removed our wedding pictures from a cling photo album, unfortunately some were ruined by acid.  I could not resist adding a wedding picture to my scrap page.  I believe that thirty years of marriage is to be celebrated!
This is the scrapbook page I am entering into two challenges.
Love Scrapbook Page

 Pretty in Pink is hard to capture in the photo, but looks great in real-life. Recipe for this page:

Stamps:  Love You Much
Ink:  Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet, Heart to Heart Extra-Large Punch, Photo Corners Extra-Large Punch, Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen White

The first is a new challenge started by Maria over at Scrap Love Create
Sketch #1
The second challenge is a color challenge over at Friday Mashup! Challenge #25 :

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing your creation on my Sketch Challenge!

country, farm, family and vintage said...

I love that you used your wedding photo for the display page!!! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page----absolutely "LOVE" it! ~Laura Rowald~

Unknown said...

great job love the page and the picture of you two!!!!

Crystal said...

You are correct, 30 years SHOULD be celebrated!!! Great layout! tfs

PS - Followed you here via SC blog thread! :)
http://crystalscraftingandrambling.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the page. I need to add MY wedding pictures to my "need to scrap" list.

Donella

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love this Page you made, it is Beautiful. I just love that little owl punch.. I just can't get enough of him. Thank you for using the banner on your post and also thank you for joining us at Friday Mashup!!

Hugs
Shirley Pumpkin

hollybeary creations said...

Look at that sparkle on the OWL!! Too stinkin' cute.. Thank you for playing along with the Mashup!

Terry said...

So sad some of your photos were ruined. But 30 years is to be celebrated - especially on a cute scrapbook page like this one! Thanks for submitting it to Friday Mashup!.

Miss Vicky said...

Beautiful page Debbie. Love your colours - so soft

Unknown said...

cant wait to make cards for the military had fun making them with you at the library and hopefully i will be able to come on sat to make more will let you know for sure when i get the scedual for rest of week.