Saturday, January 15, 2011

Operation Write Home

Jodie Creating
Today Jodie and I made cards for Operation Write Home and did we enjoy ourselves!  We made quite a mess of my tables.
We made 29 cards between the two of us and it was so much fun combining my pre-Stampin' Up! stash with our stamps and punches.
One of my Get Well Cards
Here are some of our cards:
Some of Jodie's Cards
Some of my cards
I am mailing them off on Wednesday if any of my customers would like to add some to our stash, let me know and I would be happy to drop by and pick them up.

5 comments:

Dale Morin said...

What a great thing you guys are doing. Congratulations on all you accomplished yesterday.

Shari Winterstein said...

These are really nice cards and our heroes will love them. Thanks for doing this for them and for blessing my day. :)
www.southerncaliforniastamper.blogspot.com

Yolanda said...

I really like what you guys did! How do you advertise for one of these partys? Do people pay you to come, or do you just donate your supplies for the cause, or how do you work it? I'd really LOVE to do something like that here. I've even gotten teh rubber stamp that you stamp on the back of the cards. I just dont' have any idea how to go about getting people over, and if I could I don't know if I could fund teh entire thing. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Penny Hanuszak said...

What great gals you and Jodie are! This sounds like an awesome day, and I'm impressed, wow 29 cards!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Way to go!! All the cards are great!