Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Watercolor Wonder Crayon Wall Art Collage

My favorite daughter, Luella (my only daughter, Ha!), came to visit this last weekend.  Our favorite thing to do together is create!  She walked me through using watercolor crayons on tags and I took off from there.  We will be having this class on February 15th & 16th.  The first night we will make the tags and the second night, stamp on them, cut them out and glue to our 12x12 card stock.  Check out my pictures of this fun project:
Watercolor Wonder Crayon Wall Art Collage 


Recipe:

Stamps:
Bliss ( Sale-a-Bration stamp set)

Paper:

Inks:

Accessories:
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Each little square is a work of art. I'm going to have to get the crayons and start working with them. You've inspired me.
TFS

Dale Morin said...

It looks like you two did a ton of work.
They all look great. TFS! Don't you just love doing things with your daughter? I have two and always look forward to creating with them.

Maree said...

Wow Debbie, this is gorgeous!! Great job and thanks for sharing it :)

Maureen Rauchfuss said...

Debbie - this is soooooo lovely! I just might have to do something like this for my wall.